- Over 10 years of experience
- Specialized in property and casualty treaty reinsurance
- Actuarial evaluations of complex treaty structures
- Delivers exposure and experience ratings
- Access to an additional expert in peak periods
- Available to develop tools in collaboration with clients
- Experienced in modelling and visualizing data
- Task automation - increased efficiency and reproducibility
- Implementing actuarial algorithms to enhance risk management
- Video presentation of our reinsurance pricing tool:
- Swiss Solvency Test (SST) for reinsurers regulated by FINMA
- ORSA report
- Balance sheet modeling
- Estimating the runoff risk
- Portfolio optimisation
- Capitalize on vendor model output
- Pricing of non-modeled perils
- Risk accumulation control
.. is a fully qualified actuary of the Swiss Association of Actuaries
.. has over 10 years of experience as an actuarial consultant in reinsurance
.. is happy to collaborate on fundamental research
.. listens to deliver an adequate solution, contact
For more information view her LinkedIn profile.
"I have experienced Elsa as a seasoned and competent reinsurance pricing actuary, and she is very familiar with the Swiss StandRe solvency model. She is quick and thorough, she systematically focuses on the relevant issues, and it is always a pleasure working together with her and enjoying her pleasant personality."
"Elsa is an outstanding re/insurance professional with superb and diverse actuarial skills and an enthusiastic can-do attitude!"
"Elsa has deep expertise in statistics, economics and actuarial science. Besides, she has taught herself several programming languages. Elsa is also an outstanding pricing actuary. She has developed an innovative treaty pricing tool. As the distributor of her pricing tool I have seen first hand how feedback from the user base promptly gets processed and incorporated into new, upgraded versions of her tool."
"Working with her on our research project and having her as a peer was very enjoyable and fruitful. Her impressive analytical skills and intuition led our research project to a successful completion and publication in a renowned peer reviewed journal."
"Elsa demonstrated in her dissertation that she was able to discover and tackle interesting research questions and to deal with them in an original way."
That traditional reinsurance pricing methods may expose you to arbitrage? Yes, No
That there is an optimal strategy to put your kids to bed? Yes, No
That correlation is a very vague concept? Yes, No
That it is possible to calculated the probability of a perfect day? Yes, No
That sometimes, second best is actually better? Yes, No